Friday 11 January 2013

New Year, New Beginnings...

Hello everyone, Happy 2013! It's good to be back at my craft desk. Today I've been making some new baby cards using a cute little stamp set from Paper Smooches called A Little Lovin.


And here's one for a baby boy...


I thought I would enter this in to the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly Happy New... Challenge

I've also been having a go at some Clean and Simple cards and was quite pleased with how this one turned out. Isn't it weird how trying to make a card more simple can actually end up being more difficult!



I'm entering this one in to the following challenges:
Retro Sketches Challenge 45

Well, that's all for now.
Sashika x

6 comments:

  1. found you on ABC Challenge blog... love your cards and your style of crafting... thanks for blogging! Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What darling cards, Sashika! I especially like the button in a button on your thank you card. They look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous set of cards! I love the CAS layouts! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card...I would love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!
    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/01/52-card-pickup-22.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Amen to that sentiment about the simple card taking longer - I know it does for me because it doesn't come easy to m. I overthink it because I want to add more and more to it and it never feels finished. And yet I can appreciate it when other do it. This is so terrific with the strips and the buttons. Thanks for joining us this week at 'ABC' Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable baby card, and your thank you card is just perfect. Love the buttons on your thank you card! Thank you for joining us this week at ABC challenges!

    ReplyDelete