Thursday 20 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

My lovely husband and I are going away over Christmas, so this is going to be my last post for 2012! And here's one last Christmas card...
 
 
This beautiful Tartan patterned paper is from Basic Grey, and I think it makes the card look really cosy, warm and Christmassy. The stamp is from Kaiser Craft and I used Promarkers to colour-in the image.
 
As always, I have a list of hopes and plans ready for 2013, and one of them is to launch a whole host of new products over on my website. These will include customizable age-specific cards and make your own card packs. I'm really looking forward to it!
 
But before that there's lots of eating and relaxing with friends and family to be done! Thank you all for your support and kind words here on my tiny blog.
Hope you all have a lovely Christmas and a very happy New Year!
 
Sashika x


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sashika

    What a wonderful Christmas card. I love that tartan backing paper. To begin with I thought it was actual fabric!!

    Good luck with all your plans for 2013 .. .. I wish you well with them .. .. but in the meantime have a lovely Christmas ahead of a happy New Year.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete