Monday 11 February 2013

Spreading the Word...

Hello all. 3 weeks since my last post. Oh dear, sorry!
Well, here's another one of my recent cards:
 
 
My mum bought this one from me to give to my husband! I usually struggle a lot with men's cards, but I really enjoyed making this one.
 
Also, I've been spreading the word about the 'send directly to the recipient' service available on my website. Be warned, promo coming up!!
 
Dad's birthday coming up but no time to shop for a card? Away on holiday but don't want to miss a special day? Or maybe you want your Valentine's Day card to be truly anonymous. Whatever the dilemma, here's the solution:
Simply visit www.cardsbysashika.com, select your card, type in your personal message and a date for us to post it by and we will send your card for you with your message handwritten inside. You'll never miss a birthday again!
 
 
Please do share and spread the word!
See you soon x
 
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Great male card Sashika and a very enterprising idea! Good luck!
    x

    ReplyDelete