Wednesday 7 November 2012

Blue Butterfly

Just wanted to share a card that I made earlier on today. I've been really struggling with ideas over the last couple of weeks, but thankfully it seems to be coming back slowly. I'm off to the NEC tomorrow... I'm sure that will help with inspiration!
 
Anyway, on to the card. I used a Craft Creations black card blank, Basic Grey Kissing Booth papers, and a Hero Arts stamp.

 
I'm entering this card in to the following challenges:
 
See you again soon!
 

8 comments:

  1. What a simple but elegant and beautiful card! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shashika

    I saw your card on my dashboard and it really caught my eye!!

    I love the layout and your colour choices. The bright blue butterfly is the perfect finishing touch. Love it!!

    Have fun at the NEC today.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! oh I love this,such a pretty card and gorgeous too.
    The colours together are stunning,thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenge this week.
    hugs Lou and the DT.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again,hope you had a great time at the NEC.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL card!
    Very pretty your blog.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a spectacular card

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic

    Designing for:

    Sketch Saturday , Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card. Love the little dot details.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete